Saturday, March 30, 2013

Cheap Cute Clothing Stores

Cheap Cute Clothing Stores - Hey everybody! At this time I have the lovely Mackenzie from Mellow Yellow Classic doing a guest put up on my blog! She is doing a submit with totally different shops that have actually cute garments for affordable costs! Here we go...

Hiya CraftyGirl* blog readers,

Today I'm going to be telling you about cheap and inexpensive clothing! If you love clothes, like me, but don't have the money for new clothes all the time, and have a unique time of fashion sense to other 8-sixteen year previous ladies, these could be some clothes brands that you could be actually like! Plus they're all reasonably priced which is always an advantage.

Gumboots - Their clothes are so unique and different! I love all of their clothes and half of their clothes are in my closet! See their store.

The Kidstore - Their clothing range is 2-12 years, but don't be discouraged, their size twelve is on the large size. Not only are their clothes A-DOR-A-BLE, they are incredibly cheap! Right now they are having a MAJOR sale, nothing is over $4! Seriously, 4 dollars!! See their store.

Target Kids Range - Some of their clothes can be amazing and are great quality, but some collections aren't as good, but they always have at least one thing I like.

Ebay - Now you are probably thinking, WHAT?!? Yes! If you love unique clothing Ebay is a great place, and extremely affordable! (Somethings can be only a dollar!).

OP-Shopping! - Of course I couldn't leave out OP-shopping! It's super fun and cheap! It is a bit hit and miss and does take a lot of time, but it's well worth it!

Thanks for reading everyone! If you would like to see some more of my blog posts.

Thanks so much Mackenzie for guest posting on my blog about Cheap Cute Clothing Stores I love the post so much and am sure everyone else will! Don't forget to check out her blog, it's super cute! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment