Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Husband Jokes

A person placed some flowers on the grave of his dearly departed mother and started again towards his car when his attention was diverted to another man kneeling at a grave. The person gave the impression to be praying with profound intensity and kept repeating, "Why did you have to die? Why did you have to die?"

The first man approached him and mentioned, "Sir, I don't want to intrude with your non-public grief, but this demonstration of ache is more than I've ever seen before. For whom do you mourn so deeply? A child? A guardian?"

The mourner took a moment to collect himself, then replied, "My wife's first husband."


=====***=====

girl,rosesA woman's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for a number of months, yet she had stayed by his bedside every single day. Sooner or later, when he got here to, he motioned for her to return nearer. As she sat by him, he whispered, eyes full of tears, "You recognize what? You've got been with me all by the dangerous times. When I got fired, you had been there to assist me. When my business failed, you have been there. When I received shot, you were by my side. When we misplaced the house, you stayed proper here. When my well being started failing, you had been nonetheless by my side. You already know what?"

"What dear?" she requested gently, smiling as her heart started to fill with warmth.

=====***=====

Am I more likely to get pregnant if my husband wears boxers reasonably than briefs?

Sure, but you'll have an even better likelihood if he would not wear something at all.

=====***=====

Nina and Rosie have been always trying to get the other's goat and right now they have been meeting for lunch.

Nina observed that Rosie was walking stiffly and requested what the problem was.

Rosie replied, "Oh nothing. It's just that my husband is so huge I simply cannot take it."

Nina replied, "I do know, I know."

No comments:

Post a Comment